Tom, please fix vr3 in devel

Edward K. Ream

Apr 1, 2020, 6:34:20 AM4/1/20
to leo-editor
Somehow it contains many conflict markers from a git merge.

Not sure how this happened. Presumably the PR went awry.

Edward

Edward K. Ream

Apr 1, 2020, 7:00:00 AM4/1/20
to leo-editor

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 5:34:20 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:
Somehow it contains many conflict markers from a git merge.

It should be easy for you. From a branch that contains your desired vr3.py:

- git merge devel (Will likely create a merge conflict).
- git checkout --ours leo\plugins\viewrendered3.py
- git add .
- git checkout devel
- git merge <your branch>
- git push

Edward
Message has been deleted

Thomas Passin

Apr 1, 2020, 9:05:28 AM4/1/20
to leo-editor
OK, I'll take a run at it.  It can be difficult when you have a lot of changes that are mostly whitespace and style.  I messed one up that way recently, too.

Edward K. Ream

Apr 1, 2020, 9:24:02 AM4/1/20
to leo-editor
On Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 8:05:28 AM UTC-5, Thomas Passin wrote:
OK, I'll take a run at it.  It can be difficult when you have a lot of changes that are mostly whitespace and style.

Just make sure there are no merge markers like <<<<<<, ====== and >>>>>>. Somebody can beautify the code later :-)

Edward