Inductions

Kale

Dec 29, 2022, 3:27:39 PM12/29/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Hello all, I would be really appreciative if someone could give me and induction on the table saw and the laser cutter sometime soon? thanks kale

J C

Dec 30, 2022, 6:02:17 AM12/30/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kale I should be able to do a laser induction at the next open Tuesday if that works for you?

Joe

On Thu, 29 Dec 2022, 20:27 Kale, <kyle....@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Hello all, I would be really appreciative if someone could give me and induction on the table saw and the laser cutter sometime soon? thanks kale

Message has been deleted

Jason Shale

Dec 30, 2022, 3:43:39 PM12/30/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe,

Can I get an induction for laser also please?

Thanks

Kind Regards

Jason

J C

Dec 30, 2022, 4:46:08 PM12/30/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason and Carl. Yes the 3rd..both of you are welcome. Let's aim to start at 7:15

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022, 20:43 Carl Sykes, <carlk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would that be Tuesday the 3rd ?, I am also interested in a laser induction, and may be able to make it, I am On-Call that week, for work, but we rarely get called out. If you are running an induction plz count me in.

Thanks.

kyle Rojahn

Dec 30, 2022, 5:32:36 PM12/30/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Sorry if I’ve sent this twice, but yeh that sounds grand thanks! see you then

Jan 1, 2023, 2:52:28 PM1/1/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
As you may have seen the laser is out of action at the moment. So the laser induction is off. I could offer a vinyl cutter or bandsaw induction instead.

Sorry

Joe

J C

Jan 2, 2023, 2:56:16 AM1/2/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks to Marks quick work the laser inductions are back on tomorrow.

kyle Rojahn

Jan 2, 2023, 7:09:36 AM1/2/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I mean, I’ll take a bandsaw induction as well if it’s going??

J C

Adam Burke

Jan 5, 2023, 3:55:44 AM1/5/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com