Re: Ledger issue need help!

Dániel Fancsali

Aug 23, 2021, 3:56:56 AM8/23/21
to Ledger
Hello,

I am afraid, this is the wrong "ledger" team...

Ledger CLI (this project) is a plain text accounting solution for geeks: https://www.ledger-cli.org/; https://plaintextaccounting.org/.

From your words, I take, you're looking for this ledger: https://www.ledger.com/

Regards,
Daniel

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 at 02:22, OOP skram <oops...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all.  I have two erc20 tokens on a ledger and I have tried to move them many times off of the ledger to another wallet and also to an exchange and every time (over 10 times) it fails but I am charged the gas fee.  I have plenty of Eth in the wallet for gas fee.... but on etherscan it says that I ran out of gas.

I tested sending eth to another wallet and that worked!  But not the other coins.... so I have spent 300+ dollars on failed transactions eeek!   and my coins are stuck.  I even bought a new ledger and restored my password and tried to send it from a new ledger and even that wouldn't work!

Any ideas what is going on?  I have reached out to Leger but have not heard back.  This is costing me money as I need to trade these coins asap.  I have also lost a significant in gas fees with  nothing to show for it.

THANKS in advance!

Teito Klien

Aug 23, 2021, 4:03:00 PM8/23/21
to ledge...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oopskram,

I’m afraid to say that unfortunately, this ledger forum isnt for the ledger wallet.

But rather for the ledger-cli tool used to manage one’s finances using double entry accounting at the command line ,

You can find more info about it here:

https://www.ledger-cli.org

This is the wrong forum