Rare Jeremiah Braithwaite Pre-Amp on Ebay

Stephane Gormand

Jan 26, 2021, 1:32:27 PM1/26/21
to Lecson Audio

Graham Pound

Jan 26, 2021, 2:03:19 PM1/26/21
to Lecson Audio
I wonder if it's the same guy who was offering the AP4s a while back?  Same part of the world...

Stan Curtis

Jan 27, 2021, 12:54:30 PM1/27/21
to lecson...@googlegroups.com

Looks modified with toggle switches replacing the slide switches and the multi-turn pots.  I wonder what it is like inside.  Surprised he didn’t give it a wipe over before taking photos.

Incidentally this was never a Lecson product. I designed it after I left, originally for an Electronics Today project

Stan

Jack Ward

Jan 30, 2021, 1:33:19 PM1/30/21
to lecson...@googlegroups.com
Stan,

Grateful to John for reviving the Lecson through his website, and grateful that you're around to fill in the blanks on the history of the company. I always enjoy your input whenever someone has a question about one of the pieces.

This pre-amp is a prime example of what I mean.

Jack Ward
Now in Knoxville, TN, USA