changing the book slug

Gojko Adzic

Feb 24, 2019, 1:19:24 PM2/24/19
to leanpub
Hi,

is there a way to change the slug of a book (still unpublished), or do I need to create a new one and delete the old book?

gojko

Len Epp

Feb 24, 2019, 5:34:32 PM2/24/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have a feature that lets you change this by going to Author > Books > [Your Book] > Book Web Page > Web Page URL. You don't need to create a new book and delete the old one.

Kind Regards,

Len

Len Epp
Co-founder, Leanpub
@lenepp

Chuck Allison

Dec 11, 2019, 10:01:08 PM12/11/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com

Len,

It’s been a while since I used Leanpub. I want to get back to using it so I can finish my book. I paid $13.50 for an account March 1, 2019. Was it only for a year? My book is in Cold Storage now, and it says I have a free plan. How do I go about getting back to a standard plan?

Chuck Allison

Paolo Amoroso

Dec 12, 2019, 3:24:47 AM12/12/19
to leanpub