Race 6

Dave Dougall

Jun 23, 2022, 12:00:49 PM6/23/22
to lake-geor...@googlegroups.com
The results for Race 6 are to be found at www.lakegeorgeracing.com
Congratulations to the crew of Spirit for a great performance on Wednesday night.
Make sure to get your racing dues paid as the cost of fuel is $6.95/gal. on the lake.
See you next Wednesday night for some great racing.
Dave D.

Ben

Jun 23, 2022, 12:08:57 PM6/23/22
to Dave Dougall, lake-geor...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I wanted to remind everyone that we have a J24 Fleet 24 Facebook page.

If you have time during your lunch break search it and like it and share it!

If anyone has any great photos from the spring series so far, send them my way so I can post them, as I think the page needs new content.

Ben

Sent from my iPhone

 The results for Race 6 are to be found at www.lakegeorgeracing.com

To join this list, visit:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lake-george-sailing/join

Contact list manager Spencer Raggio with questions/problems: sra...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lake George Sailing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lake-george-sailing/bc45f477405363fecd74f7c1d03afca777d22b09%40webmail.