SIG-Windows leadership changes

Mark Rossetti

Feb 16, 2023, 4:58:05 PM2/16/23
to kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, d...@kubernetes.io
Hello everyone,

For several years SIG-Windows has had a single chair and today I'd like to announce bringing  Aravindh Puthiyaparambil on as an additional SIG chair.
Aravindh has been a consistent and long-time contributor in SIG-Windows and has made some major contributions updating Windows related docs in k/website and leading our bi-weekly issue/PR triage meetings.

This was announced during the Feb 14, 2023 SIG-Windows community meeting (recording and meeting notes) with much applause.

Consistent with the Kubernetes community policies for leadership changes this decision will have a lazy consensus deadline of Feb 28, 2023.
If anyone has any questions or concerns please reach out to me (@Mark Rossetti) or any of the SIG-windows TLs (@Claudiu Belu, @jayunit100-pub-chnl-plz, @jsturtevant) privately on slack.

Thanks!
--Mark Rossetti

James Sturtevant

Feb 16, 2023, 10:38:24 PM2/16/23
to Mark Rossetti, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, d...@kubernetes.io
+1

Thank you Aravindh for all the work you've done for sig-windows and look forward to working with you more! Congrats!

Gabriel Markley

Feb 17, 2023, 6:55:19 AM2/17/23
to James Sturtevant, Mark Rossetti, d...@kubernetes.io, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Aravindh!

--

Gabriel Markley

He/Him

OpenShift Engineering

Red Hat Boston

gmar...@redhat.com

0167 0D94 CE92 0000 E786  A63A FDA6 0C1E 6FBF 8DDC

Elangovan Sivanandam

Feb 17, 2023, 3:31:30 PM2/17/23
to Gabriel Markley, James Sturtevant, Mark Rossetti, d...@kubernetes.io, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com

jay vyas

Feb 17, 2023, 10:14:32 PM2/17/23
to Elangovan Sivanandam, Gabriel Markley, James Sturtevant, Mark Rossetti, d...@kubernetes.io, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com
Yup big thanks for being a part of our community and helping every day for so many years

Aravindh Puthiyaparambil

Feb 21, 2023, 6:39:42 PM2/21/23
to jayunit1...@gmail.com, Elangovan Sivanandam, Gabriel Markley, James Sturtevant, Mark Rossetti, d...@kubernetes.io, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Thank you all for the support. It is an honor and a pleasure to take on this role and further serve the community.

Cheers,
Aravindh

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "dev" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/kubernetes.io/d/msgid/dev/CACVCA%3De5PToBnVk9ASv1CY2ga%3Dxdz08Qfd_igEHPDA2imDRj3g%40mail.gmail.com.