Repository creation plan

Tabitha Sable

Aug 25, 2021, 11:45:25 PM8/25/21
to kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com
All, especially the subproject leaders Pushkar, Rey, and Savitha,

Per our discussions on Slack and at the 2021/08/12 SIG meeting, let's go ahead and create a shared repo for process documents, non-code deliverables, and other miscellaneous SIG needs. We'll call it kubernetes-sigs/sig-security, create top-level directories for each subproject, and then see how our needs evolve into the future.

For posterity, please reply to this email with a +1 to show support, or let us know why you oppose.

Thanks for always working together to improve Kubernetes security,

Tabitha
Kubernetes SIG Security co-chair

Stephen Augustus

Aug 26, 2021, 12:32:51 AM8/26/21