Node CI subproject leadership update

Elana Hashman

Apr 20, 2022, 1:59:57 PM4/20/22
to kubernete...@googlegroups.com, kubernetes-sig-n...@googlegroups.com
It's been my pleasure to co-lead the SIG Node CI Subproject since January 2021. I'm particularly proud of how the subproject has served as an opportunity to grow new leaders within the SIG and ascend the Kubernetes contributor ladder.

I'd like to step down from my role as subproject lead, effective for the 1.25 release cycle, and I'm excited to nominate Danielle Lancashire to take my place. She recently became a Node test approver and I think she will do an excellent job.

Please join me in congratulating Danielle!

- e

Davanum Srinivas

Apr 20, 2022, 2:18:52 PM4/20/22
to Elana Hashman, kubernete...@googlegroups.com, kubernetes-sig-n...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Danielle!

Swati Sehgal

Apr 20, 2022, 2:52:03 PM4/20/22
to Elana Hashman, kubernetes-sig-node, kubernetes-sig-n...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Danielle!

Sergey Kanzhelev

Apr 20, 2022, 4:12:03 PM4/20/22
to Swati Sehgal, Elana Hashman, kubernetes-sig-node, kubernetes-sig-node-test-failures
Congratulations Danielle!

Indeed a lot of achievements, but also a long road ahead of us! Thank you Elana

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kubernetes-sig-node" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kubernetes-sig-node/CALXDz50T9wW98FhdWqAD3n3FRPWyL1%3DP%3D%3DmSzSmWmmCOkqGG_w%40mail.gmail.com.

Vinay Kulkarni

Apr 21, 2022, 12:53:41 AM4/21/22
to Elana Hashman, kubernete...@googlegroups.com, kubernetes-sig-n...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Danielle! WTG!!

Dawn Chen

Apr 21, 2022, 2:38:43 AM4/21/22
to Vinay Kulkarni, Elana Hashman, kubernetes-sig-node, kubernetes-sig-n...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Danielle!

Thank you Elana for all your contributions and leadership on SIG Node CI Subproject. Great achievement!

Danielle Lancashire

Apr 21, 2022, 6:24:17 AM4/21/22
to Dawn Chen, Vinay Kulkarni, Elana Hashman, kubernetes-sig-node, kubernetes-sig-n...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone 💖.

Thank you for the work you’ve done on the subproject Elana, we’d be in a much worse place if it wasn’t for all the time you’ve spent on making things function smoothly. I hope I can keep it up 😅.