[ACTION REQUIRED] OWNERS_ALIASES cleanup: Part 1

Divya Mohan

Jan 2, 2023, 12:08:58 AM1/2/23
to kubernetes-sig-docs
Hello folks,

As we start a new year, we thought this would be an excellent time to check in with existing approvers and reviewers to see whether they're still interested in continuing.

We fully understand that careers and life, in general, can take us in different directions, and you may have a different amount of time and energy to dedicate to the role than you did when you started.

And that's completely okay!

Based on the results of running the maintainers tool, I had opened a PR in late November to clean up the reviewers and approvers for the main website ahead of prepping the 2023 PR wrangler schedule.

After cross-verifying if the folks listed in the results have been a part of the last three releases, I've opened a second PR to prune approvers and reviewers with missing contributions in the k/website repo for last year per devstats.

Please feel free to comment on the PR if you'd like to continue in the role or initiate a group DM with Natali, Rey, and me if you'd like to talk about it privately.

If we haven't heard back from the folks tagged on the PR by 9th January 2023, we'll go ahead with the suggested changes.

Thank you in advance for your responses as we clean up!

If you decide to step down, a big thank you from all of us at SIG Docs for all your contributions in this role.

You will always be welcome if/when you decide to return :)

Cheers,
Divya Mohan, on behalf of SIG Docs leads

Divya Mohan

Jan 9, 2023, 9:49:03 PM1/9/23
to kubernetes-sig-docs
Hello folks,

Continuing the above exercise, we've opened a third PR to prune the approvers and reviewers with a low number of approvals & reviews in the k/website repo in the last year per devstats (GH pr comments <= 10 && devstats <=20).

Please feel free to comment on the PR if you'd like to continue in the role or initiate a group DM with Natali, Rey, and me if you'd like to chat about it privately.

If we haven't heard back from the folks tagged on the PR by 17th January 2023, we'll go ahead with the suggested changes.

Thank you in advance for your responses as we clean up!

If you decide to step down, a big thank you from all of us at SIG Docs for all your contributions in this role.

You will always be welcome if/when you decide to return :)

Cheers,
Divya Mohan, on behalf of SIG Docs leads

Best regards,
Divya Mohan