[Event] SIG Node Bug Scrub: June 24-25

Elana Hashman

Jun 17, 2021, 1:56:18 PM6/17/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, kubernete...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, programs!

SIG Node will be holding a bug scrub next week. The goal of our event is to categorize, clean up, and resolve some of the 450+ issues in k/k for SIG Node.

Please feel free to reach out in #sig-node-bug-scrub if you have any questions.

- e

Elana Hashman

Jun 23, 2021, 10:31:13 PM6/23/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, kubernete...@googlegroups.com
We've started, and we'll keep going for 48h!

Join us on Zoom and in #sig-node-bug-scrub.

Elana Hashman

Jun 25, 2021, 4:59:15 PM6/25/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, kubernete...@googlegroups.com
We closed an unprecedented number of bugs in the past 2 days! Here's our final statistics:
  • We closed 136 issues labeled sig/node
  • We updated 205 issues labeled sig/node
  • 96% of all open issues labeled sig/node have now received an update in the past 90 days
Thanks to the dozens of mentors, participants, and new contributors who joined us. An extra special shoutout to our region captains who kept things running smoothly all 24 hours of the day: Aditi Sharma, Paco Xu, Matthias Bertschy, Danielle Lancashire, and Sergey Kanzhelev!

See you on Slack,

- e

Antonio Ojea

Jun 25, 2021, 5:36:42 PM6/25/21
to Elana Hashman, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, kubernete...@googlegroups.com
Impressive :clap: :clap:

Davanum Srinivas

Jun 25, 2021, 6:11:29 PM6/25/21
to Elana Hashman, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, kubernete...@googlegroups.com
Very cool. thanks everyone!

Rodrigo Campos

Jun 25, 2021, 8:05:52 PM6/25/21
to kuberne...@googlegroups.com

On 6/25/21 10:58 PM, Elana Hashman wrote:
> We closed an unprecedented number of bugs in the past 2 days! Here's our
> final statistics:
>
> * We *closed 136* issues labeled sig/node
> * We *updated 205* issues labeled sig/node
> * *96% of all open issues* labeled sig/node have now received an
> update in the past 90 days
>
> Thanks to the dozens of mentors, participants, and new contributors who
> joined us. An extra special shoutout to our region captains who kept
> things running smoothly all 24 hours of the day: *Aditi Sharma*, *Paco
> Xu*, *Matthias Bertschy*, *Danielle Lancashire*, and *Sergey Kanzhelev*!

Wow, congrats to all!

Bob Killen

Jun 25, 2021, 8:11:33 PM6/25/21
to Rodrigo Campos, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
That's friggin awesome :D
Congrats all!

This conversation is locked