Please +1 candidates on the Issue, NOT in this list

Josh Berkus

Sep 29, 2021, 11:58:35 AM9/29/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
All,

At the request of several of our contributors, AND based on the written
instructions, please do NOT +1 election candidates on this list.

+1s on the list will not count towards the candidate's qualification,
and they annoy some of your fellow Kubernistas. Thanks!

--
-- Josh Berkus
Election Committee

Kris Nóva

Sep 29, 2021, 12:39:53 PM9/29/21
to Josh Berkus, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
+1 to Josh’s email - keep them in the issue tracker please

Sent this email 🏔

> On Sep 29, 2021, at 11:58 AM, Josh Berkus <jbe...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> All,
This conversation is locked