Steering Committee Nomination: Stephen Augustus (@justaugustus)

Stephen Augustus

Sep 28, 2021, 10:26:01 PM9/28/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
Hi Kubernetes Community,

I am self-nominating for the upcoming Steering Committee election.
I've had the opportunity to learn from this wonderful community as a part of my day-to-day work (and play) across the last few years and I'd be honored to serve you all in this capacity!

If you'd like to show support, please drop a +1 on the nomination issue: https://github.com/kubernetes/community/issues/6074

Best,
Stephen

Marky Jackson

Sep 28, 2021, 10:35:49 PM9/28/21
to Stephen Augustus, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
Strong +1 here and the pr

    "regards" : {
         "name" : “marky”,
         "phone" : "+1 (408) 464 2965”,
         "email" : “marky.r...@gmail.com",
         "team" : “jackson5“,
 “role” : “software engineer manager"
     }
 }

Cody C

Sep 29, 2021, 8:40:57 AM9/29/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion

Alexis Richardson

Sep 29, 2021, 9:27:42 AM9/29/21
to Cody C, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
This conversation is locked