A small request...

Patriot

Oct 14, 2016, 9:21:04 AM10/14/16
to krusade...@googlegroups.com

I was wondering if it could be possible to put 'delete' in between two
separator lines, sort of giving it a little bit more space between it and
anything else in the left-click menu. Yes, I could simply make delete ask me
if I'm sure, but in all the years of using krusader (at the minimum 6 years)
I've only 'oops'd' two or three times by clicking 'delete' instead of
'rename'. I just hate windows popping up asking me if I'm sure when I know
what I want to do but accidentally had the mouse pointer 1/64 of an inch in
the wrong part of the menu.

Here's a link to a picture of the menu I'm talking about (NSFW)...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/Pillbottle/change_delete_zpstlvxrwra.jpg

Thanks.

--
Allah was a pedophile and child molester. Why should *anyone* trust a people
that follows that as their god/prophet?!

A. Bikadorov

Oct 14, 2016, 1:17:54 PM10/14/16
to krusade...@googlegroups.com

You can activate the "Move to trash" option (Settings->General) and use it as a buffer
between "Rename" and "Delete". If you accidentally click it your pron files are not lost.)

Cheers
Alex