Translation request for Kojo 2.9.13

Lalit Pant

Oct 9, 2021, 12:30:19 AM10/9/21
to kojo-dev
Dear Language Translators,

Please translate the following:

S_Delaunay=Triangle Art
S_LunarLander=Lunar Lander
S_KojoDocs=Kojo Documentation
S_ExportWebApp=Export Script as Web-App

S_StoryTellerPreviousView=Previous View
S_StoryTellerStopStory=Stop Story
S_StoryTellerNextView=Next View

S_TicTacToe=Tic Tac Toe
S_Othello=Othello
S_HypnoticSquares=Hypnotic Squares
S_Radiance=Radiance

zai...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2021, 6:27:06 AM10/9/21
to kojo...@googlegroups.com
Lalit ciao.

These are the translations you requested plus anothers.

S_Delaunay=Effetto Delaunay
S_LunarLander=Allunaggio
S_KojoDocs=Documentazione Kojo
S_ExportWebApp=Esporta applicazione web

S_StoryTellerPreviousView=Vista precedente
S_StoryTellerStopStory=Interrompi storia
S_StoryTellerNextView=Vista seguente

S_TicTacToe=Tris
S_Othello=Othello
S_HypnoticSquares=Quadrati ipnotici
S_Radiance=Radiance

S_CubicDisarray=Disordine cubico
S_CrazySquare=Quadrati pazzi
S_DragonCurve=Curva del drago

I saw Kojo version 2.9.12 just a few days ago and... Congratulations as always!.
I would like to work more in the project but I have very very little time.

Aside job, I'm ending a (maybe) high school programming textbook based on OCaml
as programming language titled: "Lambda coding in draft".
It's only in italian. In Italy there is a lack of such texts and I think that
it's better to learn in own language first, then with concepts fixed in mind you
can switch to English (Unless you are already fluent in English obviously, but
few students in Italy are). I'll release it in CC, if you're interested anyway,
I can add you on the gitlab repo to get it (currently it's 12mb of pdf,
approximately 350 pages). It's intentionally not very organic (for that "in
draft") and it's more intended to "open a window on computer programming and
programming languages" in general, focusing on the functional paradigm concepts.
For this reason more points are repetitive.

For now, ciao.

massimo

ps: The above is also valid for Björn (do you still read the list?), of course
:)
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kojo-dev/CABeBrc1pnUj6f6%3Duu6HqRREsmdZWAQvHhppciZLNnUtWtvgrPw%40mail.gmail.com
> .
signature.asc

Björn Regnell

Oct 9, 2021, 7:54:10 AM10/9/21
to kojo...@googlegroups.com, pant....@gmail.com
Cool new release! Here are my Swedish translations:

---

S_Delaunay=Triangelkonst
S_LunarLander=Månlandare
S_KojoDocs=Dokumentation av Kojo
S_ExportWebApp=Exportera som webbapp

S_StoryTellerPreviousView=Föregående
S_StoryTellerStopStory=Stopp
S_StoryTellerNextView=Nästa

S_TicTacToe=Tic Tac Toe
S_Othello=Othello
S_HypnoticSquares=Hypnotiska kvadrater
S_Radiance=Strålglans

---

I couldn't find the context of Radiance so I'm unsure about if my literal translation is appropriate. Where do you use "Radiance"?

I also found two errors in my old translation:
This menu under Tools: "Arduino Programmering" should be one word in Swedish, I prefer with a dash: "Arduino-programmering".
and
Menu typo under Examples: "Generativ kponst" -> "Generativ konst"   (remove the erroneous 'p')

And some missing translations under Folding so if you send me the S_... keys for Folding I'll give you those translations.

Cheers,
//B

Lalit Pant

Oct 9, 2021, 9:33:12 AM10/9/21
to Massimo Maria Ghisalberti, kojo-dev
Thanks, Massimo!

> if you're interested anyway, I can add you on the gitlab repo
Yes, sure. Please add me. I'll check it out...

/L

Lalit Pant

Oct 9, 2021, 9:40:43 AM10/9/21
to Björn Regnell, kojo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Björn!

> Where do you use "Radiance"?
It's under the Showcase menu. It's an art piece (made by a child in under 20 lines of code!) with an "inner glow". That glow is the "Radiance" in the title for the piece.

> I also found two errors in my old translation:
Ok, will fix.

> And some missing translations under Folding
Folding? Please clarify.

/L

Björn Regnell

Oct 9, 2021, 9:55:04 AM10/9/21
to pant....@gmail.com, kojo...@googlegroups.com
Folding as in right-click code folding in the menu in the script editor, several sub menus still in english after setting to lang swedish

Lalit Pant

Oct 9, 2021, 10:08:27 AM10/9/21
to Björn Regnell, kojo...@googlegroups.com
> Folding as in right-click code folding in the menu in the script editor, several sub menus still in english after setting to lang swedish
Ah.
That's coming from RSyntaxTextArea. Please send a PR to this repo to fix this (and I will integrate):

/L

Björn Regnell

Oct 10, 2021, 11:20:44 AM10/10/21
to pant....@gmail.com, kojo...@googlegroups.com

Lalit Pant

Oct 10, 2021, 11:57:39 AM10/10/21
to Björn Regnell, kojo...@googlegroups.com
Ok, cool 👍. Will pull in...

/L

Lalit Pant

Oct 12, 2021, 9:30:31 AM10/12/21
to kojo-dev
FYI, a new release with the updated translations is here:

Thanks,
- Lalit