Data Index proto types

Anthony Villano

Mar 21, 2021, 9:57:28 PM3/21/21
to kogito-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Facing an issue while performing searches on my domain object in Graphql. In my proto file, I have declared a double for one of the fields and it is showing as a string after it is indexed. Same for Date field.

Is this a known issue, can anyone assist?

Thanks,
Anthony

Cristiano Nicolai

Mar 22, 2021, 1:02:48 AM3/22/21
to Kogito development mailing list
Hi Anthony,

This is most likely a limitation at the moment, as we probably still don't have support for all types.
Could you share your proto file so we can open a JIRA to track this?

Thanks

Best regards,

Cristiano Nicolai

Anthony Villano

Mar 24, 2021, 1:46:01 PM3/24/21
to kogito-de...@googlegroups.com, moshe...@gmail.com
Hi Kogito Team,

Any update on this? I’m still facing the same issue with double values and dates being stored in the index.

Thanks,
Anthony

Cristiano Nicolai

Anthony Villano

Mar 29, 2021, 9:36:52 AM3/29/21
to Kogito development mailing list
Hi Cristian,

Thanks for your reply. For some reason I was not getting your response in email. Just seeing this now. Here is proto file attached.

The 2 identified issues are around double and date fields. I also noticed in the ProtobufService class (persistence-commons-protobuf-1.2.0.Final.jar) , kogito.Date is being replaced with string for all.

Thanks,

Anthony

repair.proto.txt