Kogito 1.2.0.Final released

Cristiano Nicolai

Feb 11, 2021, 7:43:59 AM2/11/21
to Kogito development mailing list
Hi all,

We are glad to announce that the Kogito 1.2.0 release is now available! This goes hand in hand with the Kogito Tooling 0.8.3[1] and Kogito Images, Operator, and CLI 1.2.0[2] releases.

From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
Improved Jobs Management capabilities in the Management Console
Monitoring add-on now can export metrics to Elastic
It is possible to invoke a decision (DMN) using a Kafka event
Added support for custom task lifecycle on Task Console

Head to [3] for more details.

New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org/. Click the "Get Started" button.

All artifacts are available now:

Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
Kogito examples can be found here [4].
Kogito images are available on Quay.io [5].
Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes [6].
Kogito tooling 0.8.3 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace [7].

Detailed release notes for 1.2.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira here [8].

[1] - https://github.com/kiegroup/kogito-tooling/releases/tag/0.8.3
[2] - https://github.com/kiegroup/kogito-cloud-operator/releases/tag/v1.2.0
[3] - https://docs.jboss.org/kogito/release/latest/html_single/#ref-kogito-rn-new-features_kogito-release-notes
[4] - https://github.com/kiegroup/kogito-examples
[5] - https://quay.io/organization/kiegroup
[6] - https://operatorhub.io/operator/kogito-operator
[7] - https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=kie-group.vscode-extension-kogito-bundle
[8] - https://issues.redhat.com/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12322421&version=12352575

--
Best regards,

Cristiano Nicolai

Ravi Mangalagiri

Feb 11, 2021, 9:44:27 AM2/11/21
to Kogito development mailing list
Hurray!

Cristiano,
Is there an sample to invoke DMN using Kafka event?

Thanks
Ravi

jr...@redhat.com

Feb 11, 2021, 10:15:21 AM2/11/21