File being marked as a backdoor

Jeremy Monroe

Nov 23, 2017, 11:42:43 AM11/23/17
to Known Developers
I am receiving notice about this file:
php.backdoor.file_get_contents.005 - /Idno/Pages/Admin/Import.php

I do notice that inside the coding, there is this line that does draw concern:
 Line 43               ignore_user_abort(true);    // This is dangerous, but we need export to continue

Any need of concern in regards to this? Or a near future fix? Thanks.

Marcus Povey

Nov 23, 2017, 12:22:33 PM11/23/17
to know...@googlegroups.com
That's a false +ve.

Export will be done in a better way in future (async queues for example
open up other options), but nothing is planned for the near future...

Marcus

On 23/11/17 16:42, Jeremy Monroe wrote:
> I am receiving notice about this file:
> *php.backdoor.file_get_contents.005 - /Idno/Pages/Admin/Import.php
>
> *I do notice that inside the coding, there is this line that does draw
> concern:
>  Line 43               ignore_user_abort(true);    // This is dangerous,
> but we need export to continue
>
> Any need of concern in regards to this? Or a near future fix? Thanks.
> **
>
> --
> Known: https://withknown.com/
> Documentation: http://docs.withknown.com/
> Known stream: http://stream.withknown.com/
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/known-dev/f8940aca-ebda-4523-bc43-7a0c63aee691%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/known-dev/f8940aca-ebda-4523-bc43-7a0c63aee691%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

e: mar...@dushka.co.uk
w: https://www.marcus-povey.co.uk
t: @mapkyca

Jeremy Monroe

Nov 23, 2017, 12:31:49 PM11/23/17
to Known Developers
Thanks Marcus. Good to know. I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything to worry about. Question also...because this came up on http://known.cloud as well...Is there any near support for microblogging in that when someone posts 5 posts in a day, it will be listed under the heading November 23, 2017 vs just a running feed on the wall? Or do you know of a way I can list as so..maybe customizing a theme or what not?

Thanks

Marcus Povey

Nov 24, 2017, 8:51:11 AM11/24/17
to know...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeremy,

Interesting; I don't think there are any plans to do anything like that
right now. You could do something with a theme, you'd need to override
the homepage feed page/template, to do grouping.

Would certainly be interested in looking at PRs/plugins which would give
the option for this on the feed.

Marcus