Embedding

Andreas Petersell

Dec 22, 2017, 9:41:57 AM12/22/17
to Known Developers
From time to time I would like to embed photos from my zenphoto gallery website. But I have no idea how to realize that.

1.) According to a former Known update the import of RSS was improved? But what do I have to do?
2.) Using the embedly plug in is hard: 9 $ a month.
3.) Simple iframes in blogposts doen´t work.

Happy holidays. Andreas

Marcus Povey

Dec 23, 2017, 4:33:14 AM12/23/17
to know...@googlegroups.com
Depending on what you mean by embed, you could just put the url of the
image in a post and let Known expand the link.

Marcus
> --
> Known: https://withknown.com/
> Documentation: http://docs.withknown.com/
> Known stream: http://stream.withknown.com/
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/known-dev/c3a21819-7819-4538-bfb5-1596a157d971%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/known-dev/c3a21819-7819-4538-bfb5-1596a157d971%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

e: mar...@dushka.co.uk
w: https://www.marcus-povey.co.uk
t: @mapkyca

Andreas Petersell

Jan 2, 2018, 9:33:48 AM1/2/18
to Known Developers
Life can be that easy. Known does not expand links. But I only included the external picture into a post and linked it to the zephoto gallery. Thank you.

Andreas