RSS For Audio only just give me entire blog

Christopher Sikkdays

Nov 23, 2018, 1:24:49 PM11/23/18
to Known Developers
I must be doing something wrong with my blog. When I look at https://savethis.space/content/streamingmedia/?_t=rss I see everything. No problem, I've tagged the Audio posts with "#MorningMantra." When I use https://savethis.space/content/streamingmedia/?_t=rss I get the 2 posts I've used the hashtag with with the exception of the 2 audio posts.

So as I started writing this message, I decided to try https://savethis.space/content/audio/?_t=rss and it works! However, it ads some mp4s that I've uploaded in the past. Weird?

Marcus Povey

Nov 26, 2018, 4:17:52 AM11/26/18
to know...@googlegroups.com
Streamingmedia isn't a registered type, unless you've got a plugin that defines that specifically. So, audio is what I'd expect if you want audio content.

--
Known: https://withknown.com/
Documentation: http://docs.withknown.com/

e: mar...@dushka.co.uk
w: https://www.marcus-povey.co.uk
t: @mapkyca

Christopher Sikkdays

Nov 29, 2018, 3:35:47 PM11/29/18
to Known Developers
Thanks. I just got the "streamingmedia" from the withknown blog.