Forgot my passwort

Andreas Petersell

Oct 1, 2018, 4:11:14 PM10/1/18
to Known Developers
I forgot my passwort for logging into my site administration. Unfortunately the "Forgot Your Passwort?" link does not work. What can I do? I still know the access data to the database.

Best Regards, Andreas

Andreas Petersell

Oct 1, 2018, 4:19:41 PM10/1/18
to Known Developers
Sorry, I had my caps turned on. Now I came in and could change the passwort properly. Nevertheless the "Forgot Your Passwort" - Link does not seem to work.

Many Thanks in advance.
Andreas

Ben Werdmüller

Oct 1, 2018, 4:21:26 PM10/1/18
to Andreas Petersell, Known Developers

Hi Andreas,

I’m sorry you had that experience, but I’m glad you got in. We’ll check out the forgotten password functionality and figure out what happened there.

Best,

Ben

--
Known: https://withknown.com/