Seeking comments on issue #107

Steve Piercy - Website Builder

Feb 17, 2015, 5:49:40 AM2/17/15
to knop-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I found a bug. Comments or suggestions welcome.
https://github.com/knop-project/knop/issues/107

My concerns are that the proposed fix would not break backward
compatibility, and that it is the most practical solution.

--steve

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Steve Piercy Website Builder Soquel, CA
<w...@StevePiercy.com> <http://www.StevePiercy.com/>

Jolle Carlestam

Feb 17, 2015, 6:57:01 AM2/17/15
to knop-p...@googlegroups.com
17 feb 2015 kl. 11:49 skrev Steve Piercy - Website Builder <W...@StevePiercy.com>:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I found a bug. Comments or suggestions welcome.
> https://github.com/knop-project/knop/issues/107
>
> My concerns are that the proposed fix would not break backward compatibility, and that it is the most practical solution.

I have a faint recollection of this when converting to Lasso 9. As I remember I also found a fix for it. I’m assuming that this about something found in Lasso 8?

HDB
Jolle