Information and heads-up regarding the move of Knative Slack to CNCF Slack.

Naina Singh

Dec 10, 2022, 12:17:00 PM12/10/22
to Knative Developers, Knative Users
Hello folks,
We are moving! Our Slack that is. This email is to inform everyone that Knative would be moving to CNCF Slack. This process is underway and I will send out another email when the migration is complete. Below you will find the mapping of channels for convenience.

Channel mapping
Please see the attached sheet for better visibility on channel mapping.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jYrkQ_nHqdQr8K4aomVnL0WSA8GTY2W24NxZBPbp-iY/edit#gid=0

We are taking this opportunity to introduce fewer channels for better collaboration, better response time and less confusion. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

Naina Singh | Product Manager | +1.919.450.6323 | She/Her

nai...@redhat.com  |  @madhatter_ns

Matthias Wessendorf

Dec 12, 2022, 2:50:14 AM12/12/22
to Naina Singh, Knative Developers, Knative Users
Thanks for the update!

I like the idea of better focused slack channels!

Matthias Wessendorf

github: https://github.com/matzew
twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Prakriti Mandal

Jan 2, 2023, 11:09:10 PM1/2/23
to Knative Users
Hello everyone here, I am not able to get into knative slack channel because the the domain dosent match with the choices. It would be a great help if anyone can provide me an invite to enter the slack channel. Thank You.

Evan Anderson

Jan 2, 2023, 11:43:46 PM1/2/23
to Prakriti Mandal, Knative Users
I don't believe that we've moved yet. Assuming not, then https://slack.knative.dev/ should provide an invite.