Knative Functions Working Group

Lance Ball

Jun 2, 2022, 2:55:54 PM6/2/22
to Knative Developers, knativ...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow Knative developers and users.

I'm pleased to announce that the Functions Task Force has officially grown up and become a full Working Group. This was announced at KubeCon EU and as my final task for https://github.com/knative/community/pull/1032 I am sending this email to tell the world! :)

We welcome all who are interested in this exciting project to participate in whatever way works best for you. Please join us in our weekly working group calls on Tuesdays at 10:00am EDT. Our Working Group meeting minutes contain meeting connection information. We look forward to seeing you there! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zydqnsw2ty5siL_FT2U7klMTK7OuKWRZNmkUJMx3cWE/edit?usp=sharing

--

Lance Ball

He/Him/His

Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat

Mauricio Salatino

Jun 2, 2022, 5:11:40 PM6/2/22
to Lance Ball, Knative Developers, knativ...@googlegroups.com
🥳🥳🥳🥳
This is soooo awesome! I am super hyped with this working group! Let’s make awesome things together!

 - Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -

Naina Singh

Jun 3, 2022, 8:47:18 AM6/3/22
to Mauricio Salatino, Lance Ball, Knative Developers, Knative Users
yay!!
We did it. :)
Thank you,
-N

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Knative Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/knative-dev/CANzbnyUn44yknMuz5842YmR0%3DsCAJ1OkTOYJx2o_7Msm%3DqeAiQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Lance Ball

Jun 7, 2022, 10:35:36 AM6/7/22
to Mauricio Salatino, Knative Developers, knativ...@googlegroups.com
So glad to have you on the project! I forgot to mention in my announcement last week that Mauricio Salatino and I are working together as co-leads for the WG. Looking forward to a fruitful collaboration!

Mauricio Salatino

Jun 7, 2022, 10:44:09 AM6/7/22
to Lance Ball, Knative Developers, knativ...@googlegroups.com
I think it’s time to update my Twitter Bio!