Knative Document and Install

Gyan Raj

Dec 30, 2021, 12:44:25 AM12/30/21
to Knative Users
Hi,
Could you share me Knative Document with real time example with installation.
I am going to start Knative.
Please help me.

Regards,
Gyan

Mauricio Salatino

Dec 30, 2021, 2:44:11 AM12/30/21
to Gyan Raj, Knative Users
Hi Gyan,
That’s a pretty broad request. I suggest you to take a look at the getting started guide in the knative.dev site and then if you have more concrete questions please come back here and we will be happy to help you.

Cheers

 - Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -

Gyan Raj

Dec 30, 2021, 7:09:08 AM12/30/21
to Mauricio Salatino, Knative Users
Thank you Salatino.

I am looking for any online training or portal  (Like Udemy) .
Could you please guide me.

Regards,
Gyan
--
Thanks and Regards,
Gyan

Mauricio Salatino

Dec 30, 2021, 7:28:48 AM12/30/21
to Gyan Raj, Knative Users
I would recommend you the KNative in action book from manning that you can find for free here

Gyan Raj

Dec 30, 2021, 8:42:16 AM12/30/21
to Mauricio Salatino, Knative Users
Thank you so much for your support and help.

Regards,
Gyan