Can ksvc add Istio sidecar by default?

Lin Ren

Nov 30, 2021, 3:59:53 AM11/30/21
to Knative Users
Hi Guys,

I'd like to know, if ksvc can insert istio's side car by default? We can see that, for each of the ksvc pod, there is knative sidecare named as "queue-proxy", can istio's side car "istio-proxy" be also inserted?

Nakayama Kenjiro

Nov 30, 2021, 4:39:46 AM11/30/21
to Lin Ren, Knative Users
Yes, you can enable Istio sidecar injection for ksvc. Ksvc will have three containers in one pod but that is no problem.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 5:59 PM Lin Ren <renli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'd like to know, if ksvc can insert istio's side car by default? We can see that, for each of the ksvc pod, there is knative sidecare named as "queue-proxy", can istio's side car "istio-proxy" be also inserted?

Kenjiro NAKAYAMA <nakayam...@gmail.com>
GPG Key fingerprint = ED8F 049D E67A 727D 9A44  8E25 F44B E208 C946 5EB9

Lin Ren

Nov 30, 2021, 9:04:15 PM11/30/21
to Knative Users
Great! Thansk for you kindly support!