Community Social - November 19

Paul Morie

Nov 11, 2021, 1:32:21 PM11/11/21
to Knative Developers, knativ...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone-

I wanted to let you all know that I've added a community social to the community events calendar for Friday, November 19. One of the feedbacks received from the new contributor retro was that folks would like more time to socialize with the community, so today in steering we decided to give the 'community social' a try. If people like this, we'll keep doing it! Hope to see you there!

Thanks!

Paul

María Cruz

Nov 11, 2021, 1:50:47 PM11/11/21
to Paul Morie, Knative Developers, knativ...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Paul!
Would you be able to copy the community meetup to the social calendar as well, please? This is a great space to meet the community and bring questions =)