KAUI - subscription and catalogue question

fr...@metreno.com

May 13, 2015, 7:22:20 PM5/13/15
to killbill...@googlegroups.com
We have set up a server with KB and KAUI. When checking out features, I wonder if the only way of defining a catalogue and products/subscriptions is by using XML-files like this one? Or is there any UI for it somewhere..?

Best regards,
Frode Laugen

stephane brossier

May 13, 2015, 7:29:51 PM5/13/15
to Frode Laugen, killbill...@googlegroups.com
Frode,

The is currently no UI to configure the catalog-- some folks said they were looking at it and might build one, but as far as i know nothing concrete--, so the xml has to be written (or generated) and then uploaded.

Stéphane

Jayson Osuna

Jun 30, 2021, 3:03:42 AM6/30/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

Did we have the chance to develop a UI to configure the catalog? If not, since our client is just starting up, how did you define the catalog?

Thank you.

stephane brossier

Jun 30, 2021, 5:06:24 PM6/30/21
to Jayson Osuna, Kill Bill users mailing-list
There is a way to configure the catalog from KAUI but it does not expose the full power of the catalog - see documentation here.

jay...@methodmaker.co.nz

Jun 30, 2021, 8:59:02 PM6/30/21
to stephane brossier, Kill Bill users mailing-list

What if we want to have a customized version of the catalog?

stephane brossier

Jun 30, 2021, 11:30:26 PM6/30/21
to jay...@methodmaker.co.nz, Kill Bill users mailing-list
In this case, you can upload an (XML-based) catalog version -- available through api or through KAUI as well. More advanced use case would be to write your own plugin therefore bypassing the XML versions completely.