openid authentication is failing with no rbac and using AzureAD

已查看 17 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Lucky Verma

未读,
2022年9月20日 15:01:062022/9/20
收件人 kiali-dev
Below are the logs I am getting while configuring the openid with no rbac and with azureAD:
2022-09-19T12:19:32Z ERR Not handling OpenId code flow authentication: no authorization code is present
2022-09-19T12:21:05Z WRN Configured OpenID provider informs some of the configured scopes are unsupported. Users may not be able to login

Also I had observed that while going with openid kiali url is redirecting to url having port 20001 e.g. from https://kiali.xxx.xx/kiali to kiali.xxx.xx:20001/kiali

its weird because while I am using token based authentication url is not redirecting..

Please someone can suggest best approach.

jmaz...@redhat.com

未读,
2022年9月20日 15:11:342022/9/20
收件人 kiali-dev
Here are the docs for Kiali OpenID config - it has a section regarding Azure-specific set up. So review this page and see if anything helps:

https://kiali.io/docs/configuration/authentication/openid/

Jay Shaughnessy

未读,
2022年9月20日 22:18:102022/9/20
收件人 kial...@googlegroups.com

Lucky Verma

未读,
2022年9月21日 05:23:442022/9/21
收件人 kiali-dev
Hi, I had followed the same document, still facing issue.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子