Biometrics not working since accidentally moved keepass file

Philip Mumford

Oct 5, 2020, 12:13:04 PM10/5/20
to KeePassDroid
Hi,

I accidentally moved my keepass file, opened the wrong one in keepass (which didn't have biometrics set up) so I moved the correct one back again. Now I can't open it with my fingerprint any more. Obviously I can't remember the password as its months since I used it :-|

Can you believe I was taking a copy of it for backup purposes at the time.....

Help!

Philip

Philip Mumford

Oct 5, 2020, 12:25:47 PM10/5/20
to keepassdro...@googlegroups.com
My son remembered - I told him about a year ago in case I fell under a bus! What a legend.

Even so - why did it lose the fingerprint login?

Jonathan Cohen

Oct 5, 2020, 1:03:49 PM10/5/20
to keepassdro...@googlegroups.com
Awesome that you got back in! Now write down your database password somewhere. Using encryption without keeping track of the password will be a huge problem if you can't afford to lose all your data.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KeePassDroid" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keepassdroid-discuss/CALTc8tr%3DPzfujxuEoLmtgnb%3DWsihQ4yW2XMkfb3MpUvVnUVVtA%40mail.gmail.com.