A follow up mail

Harsh Jain

Apr 16, 2019, 3:56:28 PM4/16/19
to kapitan...@googlegroups.com
Hi mentors,

Hope you have gone through our proposals. Any suggestion that made you want to make, features to be added or anything else. I am eagerly waiting for a response from your side.

Regards,
Harsh Jain

Pawel Sarbinowski

Apr 17, 2019, 6:05:25 AM4/17/19
to Harsh Jain, kapitan-discuss
Hi Harsh and other students,

Just wanted to say thank you for working on Kapitan and dedicating time and effort on it. It is very appreciated.
We have reviewed the proposals and depending on how many student slots are assigned to our project by GSoC you'll receive the response on the 6th of May.
Best of luck to everyone. :)

Kind regards,
Pawel

Pawel Sarbinowski | DevOps Engineer | paw...@google.com