Creative Project with Tamil and Programming - PyTamil

K Kalyanasundaram

Feb 12, 2021, 12:19:03 PM2/12/21
to ecin...@googlegroups.com, கணித்தமிழ் ஆய்வுக் குழுமம்
Interested persons feel free to join.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From:neo...@gmail.com <neo...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021, 16:25
Subject: Creative Project with Tamil and Programming - PyTamil
To: <kkaly...@gmail.com>

Dear Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram Sir,

I am Sriram. I am an engineer and I keep thinking why should artists have all the fun with creative projects while engineers solve logical problems. Imagine the engineer in you jumping with joy coding for a creative collaborative art project. Then welcome to "Why Artists should have all the fun" experiments.

First attempt at this experiment is the intersection of Tamil and programming. One of the projects that I want to share with you is pytamil. A computational way to analyse Tamil. There is a live coding session on 13 Feb 2021, Saturday, IST 3-4 pm. If you are interested in Tamil or Computer programming or both , then you might find this interesting.

Where: https://www.twitch.tv/neosrix

Iternirary:
3.00 - Intro to Pytamil (பைந்தமிழ்) project
3.10 - How to analyse Venba (வெண்பா)
3.20 - How to analyse Maathirai (மாத்திரை)
3.30 - Design choices . Why Python, ANTLR4 grammar is used
3.40 - Q&A
3.50 - What's next
4.00 - Checkout

- Sriram
Bangalore

K Kalyanasundaram

Feb 12, 2021, 12:24:13 PM2/12/21
to கணித்தமிழ் ஆய்வுக் குழுமம், ecin...@googlegroups.com
Interested persons feel free to join the cited program of tomorrow 13 Feb !