KoC of Camelot. Battle For The North not updating

Farmboy

Oct 13, 2020, 10:37:43 AM10/13/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
I’m in Horsa 146 and it hasn’t updated in 2 days. There presently only 5 worlds displaying an update. Could we please have Kingdoms of Camelot : Battle for the north updated maps updated please.

Many thanks

WeeZeeWig

Oct 13, 2020, 11:43:40 PM10/13/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, there was a problem with the Kingdoms of Camelot updates this past day.  It has been fixed now.

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 at 01:37, Farmboy <zayanah...@gmail.com> wrote:
I’m in Horsa 146 and it hasn’t updated in 2 days. There presently only 5 worlds displaying an update. Could we please have Kingdoms of Camelot : Battle for the north updated maps updated please.

Many thanks

Farmboy

Dec 4, 2020, 9:17:46 AM12/4/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps

Hi niknah,

Could you add the bee Kingdoms of Camelot Champions of 2020 to the list of maps please 😉

WeeZeeWig

Dec 4, 2020, 10:13:04 PM12/4/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
I have updated this.  Thank you for telling me about it.