Doa mobile 279 realm

Mikhail Tyurin

Feb 18, 2020, 7:29:23 AM2/18/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
Could u make update the realm asap

WeeZeeWig

Feb 18, 2020, 1:52:25 PM2/18/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
It has been updated.
They usually update once a day.

On Tue, 18 Feb 2020 at 23:29, Mikhail Tyurin <mish...@gmail.com> wrote:
Could u make update the realm asap

Mikhail Tyurin

Mar 10, 2020, 3:58:15 AM3/10/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
Pls, make update asap! Last updated has been performed 1d 12h ago!!!!

WeeZeeWig

Mar 10, 2020, 5:42:48 PM3/10/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
There was a problem with Dragons of Atlantis after they updated the game yesterday.  It has been updated now.  Thanks for telling me about it.

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 at 18:58, Mikhail Tyurin <mish...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pls, make update asap! Last updated has been performed 1d 12h ago!!!!

Mikhail Tyurin

Apr 3, 2020, 4:14:59 PM4/3/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
среда, 11 марта 2020 г., 0:42:48 UTC+3 пользователь niknah написал:
> There was a problem with Dragons of Atlantis after they updated the game yesterday.  It has been updated now.  Thanks for telling me about it.
>

> On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 at 18:58, Mikhail Tyurin <mish...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pls, make update asap! Last updated has been performed 1d 12h ago!!!!

Again, last updated 1day 5 hours ago - i paid money to get actually information!

WeeZeeWig

Apr 3, 2020, 11:46:51 PM4/3/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
Sorry,  the game's app updated a few days ago.
It caused a delay in the update.  It was catching up.
The realm has been updated now

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kabam-maps/5378640f-1dea-4977-ad41-183ad8dfdc88%40googlegroups.com.