Get list of extensions

Edward Crist

Jan 7, 2021, 8:59:17 AM1/7/21
to k12ap...@googlegroups.com, google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hey there

Any way to generate a list of apps/extensions assigned to an OU??

Thanks!

Edward Crist
Technology Manager
City Charter High School
__________________________
201 Stanwix St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222

"Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less" - C. S. Lewis

The optimist believes we live in the best possible world....the pessimist fears this is true.

Jaime Kikpole

Jan 7, 2021, 11:15:58 AM1/7/21
to Edward Crist, Google Apps K12 Technical Forum, google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Why not use the admin console?

admin.google.com --> Devices --> Chrome (on the left) --> Apps & extensions (under "Chrome") --> Users & browsers (under "Apps & extensions") --> select the OU in question and look at the list

Jaime Kikpole

Director of Technology & Innovations
Cairo-Durham Central School District
(518) 622-8543, x59500
cairodurham.org

Technical Support:
he...@cairodurham.org
go.cairodurham.org/techtips

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Apps K12 Technical Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/k12appstech/CABTe6%2BA6RgZkGzG%2B4FydYPYZ_j7R4Hbh7uWpCNaE3hRPXFxOPA%40mail.gmail.com.

This electronic message and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or legally privileged information protected by law from further disclosure and is intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the employee or agency responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any attachment(s). Please notify the sender immediately by return email or telephone and permanently delete this message and attachment(s) from your system.

Edward Crist

Jan 7, 2021, 12:57:37 PM1/7/21
to Jaime Kikpole, Google Apps K12 Technical Forum, google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to troubleshoot some user problems and I wanted to print out a list of apps/extensions assigned to OU's

To see if there are some that I can remove.

Edward Crist
Technology Manager
City Charter High School
201 Stanwix St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222

"Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less" - C. S. Lewis

The optimist believes we live in the best possible world....the pessimist fears this is true.

Jaime Kikpole

Jan 7, 2021, 1:02:52 PM1/7/21
to Edward Crist, Google Apps K12 Technical Forum, google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I don't know a tool that can do that easily.  You may have to go through each OU and print the lists.  I don't think GAM can look at extensions approval/distribution.  I don't see anything on AmplifiedIT's website for that, either.  Maybe someone would write a script for this if you hired them.  Maybe AmplifiedIT would be willing to build it if you purchased it.  Sorry, but that's all I can think of.