Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

bill.s...@wpsb.info

da leggere,
16 nov 2021, 14:12:3816/11/21
a Google Apps K12 Technical Forum
In attempting to create a group of accounts using GAM,  I get the following error message: Remote end closed connection without response.

I thought perhaps a reinstall of GAM might help, but when it asks for my email address in the setup, I get the same error.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be most grateful!
Thanks, Bill

Matthew A. Peskay

da leggere,
16 nov 2021, 14:13:3816/11/21
a bill.s...@wpsb.info, Google Apps K12 Technical Forum
There are Google CLoud issues going on, might be impacting GAM? https://status.cloud.google.com/

All my best,

Matthew

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Apps K12 Technical Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/k12appstech/5deae405-707f-4b62-989c-ebef6b1bb487n%40googlegroups.com.
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra