urLError: <urlopen error [Errno -2] Name or service not known>

Ka Th

Aug 8, 2017, 1:46:36 AM8/8/17
to Project Jupyter
Hi guys

I was having

from urllib.request import urlretrieve
urlretrieve(URL,'Ontario.csv')

working fine.

Then i tried the Kernel to restart & clear outpus

now i get the urlErrror..

Sorry if this is a basic question

Thomas Kluyver

Aug 8, 2017, 6:21:16 AM8/8/17
to Project Jupyter
Maybe the site was down for a bit, or your internet connection was down? I don't think Jupyter would affect something like this.

Ka Th