Class Diagram

alban bertolini

Sep 18, 2016, 10:41:32 AM9/18/16
to Project Jupyter
Hi ,
For my master in computer science I must to work on Jupyter notebook.
I looking for the class diagram in the doc
Please who can tell me where i can find this diagram ! Thank you.
Alban B.

Carol Willing

Sep 18, 2016, 12:30:19 PM9/18/16
to jup...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alban,

Probably the best approach would be to download the source code and use a modern editor or IDE (i.e. PyCharm) to inspect the code as we do not include class diagrams in the documentation. Here’s a link to the contributor documentation which explains how to get the source code and a local build: http://jupyter-notebook.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contributing.html

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask follow-up questions as needed.

Carol

Carol Willing

Research Software Engineer
Project Jupyter at Cal Poly SLO

Director, Python Software Foundation

Signature Strengths
Empathy - Relator - Ideation - Strategic - Learner

signature.asc