need rewrite.xml and service.xml for Jupyter exposed via knox

Lian Jiang

Sep 13, 2018, 1:39:03 AM9/13/18
to Project Jupyter
I want to expose Jupyter via KNOX on a HDP3 cluster. Does anybody have the routing files (aka service.xml and rewrite.xml)? Knox community does not have and it is not easy to compose from scratch. Expose Jupyter via Knox on a hadoop cluster should be a common requirement. Appreciate any hints.

Dec 19, 2018, 9:03:27 PM12/19/18
to Project Jupyter
Hey Lian,

Did you manage to get those files? I am also looking for those files.

Lian Jiang

Dec 20, 2018, 1:13:44 AM12/20/18
to jup...@googlegroups.com
No.

It is more complicated than I expected. I did not use knox for jupyter in the end.