Is there a way to connect to Google Colab's Jupyter Notebook via SSH?

rraallvv

Feb 19, 2018, 8:56:00 AM2/19/18
to Project Jupyter
I'd like to connect to Google Colab's Jupyter Notebook from a terminal window running locally on my computer. Is there a way to do that?

Carol Willing

Feb 19, 2018, 9:58:12 AM2/19/18
to Project Jupyter
Hello!

As Google Colaboratory is a service that uses Jupyter Notebook, I recommend checking out the Colab FAQ:  https://research.google.com/colaboratory/faq.html and docs for a specific answer. They also have a channel on Stack Overflow to ask questions: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/ask/advice?tags=google-colaboratory

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:56 AM, rraallvv <rhod...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'd like to connect to Google Colab's Jupyter Notebook from a terminal window running locally on my computer. Is there a way to do that?

Carol Willing

Research Software Engineer
Project Jupyter at Cal Poly SLO

Signature strengths
Empathy - Relator - Ideation - Strategic - Learner

rraallvv