500 : Internal Server Error

George Wright

Oct 6, 2018, 5:41:55 PM10/6/18
to Project Jupyter
My Jupyter Notebook used to work fine. I did some updating via Anaconda-Navigator.
I actually installed Notebook which had not been installed there previously.
Now all I get is "500 : internal Server Error" messages when I open a ".ipynb" page.
I've done a lot of reinstalling and updating as suggested by various Stack Overflow authors
but to no avail. Mac OSX 10.13.6
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask but I am stuck and need help.
Regards
George

Paul Gureghian

Oct 6, 2018, 5:49:33 PM10/6/18
to jup...@googlegroups.com
use hosted notebooks.     research.colab,google.com

Paul Gureghian

PaulGu...@Gmail.com

Paul Gureghian

Oct 6, 2018, 5:50:39 PM10/6/18
to jup...@googlegroups.com
use hosted notebooks:  research.colab.google.com

George Wright

Oct 6, 2018, 9:57:23 PM10/6/18
to Project Jupyter
Paul
That link just gives me a "can't find server" message.
Maybe I have to do something else?
However I have 'removed' Jupyter via the Anaconda-Navigator  app and now everything seems to work OK as before.
Maybe there is a clash of versions? Anyhow I'll just stick to my routine of starting from Terminal.
btw: "which Jupyter" gives me ~miniconda2/bin/jupyter
??
Regards
George

William Stein