Help getting started to contribute code to Jupyter/JupyterHub

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

David Doherty

未讀,
2018年2月23日 上午9:19:032018/2/23
收件者:Project Jupyter
Hi. I'm seriously looking at using Jupyter as our production notebook environment at a large company I work at. I've managed to get to the point where I have custom authenticators and spawners that work within our corporate proxy. However, I'd like to get a bit deeper into it so I'm looking for help to get me started. I'm thinking a pair programming session to help me get off the ground and bounce some questions on the framework. I'm willing to pay a nominal amount of money to reimburse people for their time...

Thanks,
Dave

MinRK

未讀,
2018年2月27日 上午10:43:472018/2/27
收件者:Project Jupyter
I would recommend dropping in to the jupyterhub gitter. There are lots of folks in there with experience deploying jupyterhub.

-Min

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄