Call for Newsletter Topics

ruv7...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 6:43:10 PM9/19/16
to Project Jupyter
Jupyter Newsletter is published on Medium on a monthly basis. Feel free to follow our publication on Medium to receive monthly installments to your inbox.  Additionally, if you have a Jupyter related success, event, use case, presentation, idea, etc. we invite you to send us story ideas.

To submit a story for consideration create a new issue here: https://github.com/jupyter/newsletter/issues following the templated format. At a minimum, your submission should include a headline and 2-4 sentences that support your headline. If they are available it is ideal to include both a link where the reader can get more information and a photo that represents or enhances your story. Be sure to label the story "topic suggestion".