plot data

alberto

Mar 23, 2018, 1:53:48 PM3/23/18
to Project Jupyter

Jason Grout

Mar 23, 2018, 2:04:30 PM3/23/18
to jup...@googlegroups.com
Likely the issue is with the plotting library, not with Jupyter itself. If you want more specific help, you'll need to provide more information about what you are doing, like what plotting library you are using, what you mean by 300k (points? lines?), how Jupyter is involved (are you using the notebook?), etc. Example code illustrating the problem would be extremely helpful too.

Jason

alberto

Mar 23, 2018, 2:27:56 PM3/23/18
to Project Jupyter
Hi,
I append file made with jupyter notebook and relative file

Regards

Alberto

Jason Grout

Mar 23, 2018, 3:12:49 PM3/23/18
to jup...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I see those now. It looks like you are plotting with matplotlib. I suggest you post to the matplotlib mailing list: https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/matplotlib-users, and it would be helpful when you post there to indicate exactly which plot that doesn't work (your worksheet has a number of plots which look fine at first glance, so it's not clear to me exactly where the problem is.)

Thanks,

Jason