Embed Jupyter Notebook in my webapp

Dame NDIAYE

Mar 12, 2018, 5:38:11 PM3/12/18
to Project Jupyter
Hello Everyone!!
Is there someone here to help me!
I am working on a project in which my users must have their own space in oder to create, upload and run their notebook's script.I mean like I can do in my Jupyter notebook, I want give thema kind of code editor in which they will type or upload their code an I will run it in the background. I have seen that kaggle is doing soemthing like that and it seems they are using Jupyter?!
What I would like to know is that if I can come up with my problem with JupyterHub?
If yes can you give me more hints about it;;
If no, do you know, what kind of Techology can help me to achieve my goal?
Thank you

Simon Biggs

Mar 12, 2018, 8:36:16 PM3/12/18
to Project Jupyter
Hi Dame,

A good place to start with having code within the browser being able to run on the notebook server:

You might want to look at how binderhub works, you might want to be serving the notebook server using something like that:

Cheers,
Simon