[JVF] Verne Reading Day February 8th

已查看 22 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ariel Pérez Rodríguez

未读,
2021年2月7日 07:10:012021/2/7
收件人 jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody.

This February 8th at 0h Greenwich Mean Time, the connection for the Verne Reading Day will be opened. The meet will last one entire day.

All participants can connect via Zoom by using the URL

There will be three subrooms: English, French and Spanish.

At the time of the first connection each participant will be pre-assigned to the subrooms of his/her preference. Then, the participant can freely move between the rooms and enter or leave the selected ones.

The idea is to read Verne, but also to know each other, talk about Verne, ask questions, and virtually meet. For the first time some people will know each other and will have the time to share Verne's stories in their own voice.

Happy Verne Reading Day!

verne2021-en.jpg
verne2021-es.jpg
verne2021-fr.jpg

Harry Hayfield

未读,
2021年2月7日 08:40:442021/2/7
收件人 Jules Verne Forum
For the third year in a row something is stopping me from helping. In 2019, it was the bureaucracy of local government, in 2020, well I think you can guess and now this year, it's my nephew who in his whole as a free lance carer (working out of multiple homes in Brecon) has given this household Covid-19 despite me being in self isolation either virtually, ordained or government ordered for 450 out of the last 464 days and as a result of this I am completely and utterly fed up to the point of wanting to do a Hatteras (as in be a complete and absolute loner and never speak to anyone ever again) for which I apologise as I did so want to help.

mken...@aol.com

未读,
2021年2月7日 10:32:552021/2/7
收件人 Jules Verne Forum
> to do a Hatteras
I’ll add this to my vocabulary ;)

Get well soon!

And then:
« Plus avant, plus loin, plus loin encore ! » – Georges Hatteras (or maybe it’s his father who says this to his son from the beyond, in Acte I, 1er tableau, scène III)
;)

Jean-Michel Margot

未读,
2021年2月7日 11:20:402021/2/7
收件人 jules-ve...@googlegroups.com

Quote from Voyage Through the Impossible.

Valeria Smolianinova

未读,
2021年2月7日 12:34:542021/2/7
收件人 jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much!
Am I understand right, that the meeting will take place tomorrow, starting at midnight?

Воскресенье, 7 февраля 2021, 15:10 +03:00 от Ariel Pérez Rodríguez <ari...@gmail.com>:

mken...@aol.com

未读,
2021年2月7日 12:41:242021/2/7
收件人 Jules Verne Forum
> Quote from Voyage Through the Impossible.
Yes :)

> Am I understand right, that the meeting will take place tomorrow, starting at midnight?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子