Call quality metrics

Gustavo Gutierrez

Jun 10, 2022, 5:14:18 AM6/10/22
to JsSIP
Hello All,
We want to be able to extract some quality metrics for our VoIP solution using JSSIP.
We want to get at least the:
-Jitter
-Packet loss
-MOS
Any ideas how to accomplish this?
If not supported by JSSIP do you know of an opensource project/library to get this?
How are you doing this in your own projects?
Thanks a lot!!

José Luis Millán

Jun 10, 2022, 5:47:09 AM6/10/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gustavo,

JsSIP makes use of the WebRTC implementation of the browser, hence all the metrics you may get are available on RTCPeerConnection [*], not in JsSIP itself.

All information is available through the 'getStats()'  methods in the link below.

Maybe someone in the list can share about how they do it.

José Luis Millán