Jssip turn authentication fail

AD Rehman

Jul 22, 2021, 4:45:57 AM7/22/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends, we managed to make phone working for us but now our call get dropped after 30secs or so... We have coturn as our relay server.

On turn console we can see some authentication error at start of call.

Can some advice please how to create that block of code which generate turn user and password?

Thanks

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Jul 22, 2021, 4:52:33 AM7/22/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
You are assuming this is related to TURN and credentials but I don’t know why you assume that. Given it’s ~30 seconds I’d say ACK after the 200 response to the INVITE is not reaching the target.

Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>

AD Rehman

Jul 22, 2021, 5:11:27 AM7/22/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
You are correct... Without turn no voice with turn voice is there.

But end result is same call drops..

Please advise.What and where to fix?

If required I can share rtc internal output with error

AD Rehman

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Jul 22, 2021, 6:42:48 AM7/22/21
to jssip
On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 at 11:11, AD Rehman <adre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But end result is same call drops..
>
> Please advise.What and where to fix?
>
> If required I can share rtc internal output with error

I already told it:

> Given it’s ~30 seconds I’d say ACK after the 200 response to the INVITE is not reaching the target.

This is a common problem due to bad configuration in SIP
proxies/servers. There is plenty of threads and issues like this even
in this mailing list.

AD Rehman

Jul 22, 2021, 7:30:19 AM7/22/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
No tried but failed to find any clues...

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Jul 22, 2021, 8:03:53 AM7/22/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
At some point you have to get SIP traces or logs in your SIP proxy/server and see if the ACK reaches the target. This is how SIP protocol should work. I cannot help much more.