[JsSIP] Basic Call Setup

AD Rehman

Jul 14, 2021, 10:33:50 AM7/14/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
Dear ALL,

can I please have step-by-step instructions to set up JsSIP from the external network?

I already have a web server
I already have a certificate
I already have WSS and WS
I already have a working asterisk
I already have routing enabled
I already can make and receive calls from external IP via Mobile/Desktop applications.

My objective is to arrange to work mobile and test in different network scenarios if successful actual developers will take on to replace desktop Applications.

Regards,
ADDY

Augusto Diniz Lisboa

Jul 14, 2021, 10:37:26 AM7/14/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
following…

Because I need to know how can I insert dumf tones in that code:

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Jul 14, 2021, 10:47:28 AM7/14/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
You are asking for free private consultancy services. Nobody is gonna to that.

Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>

AD Rehman

Jul 14, 2021, 11:16:30 AM7/14/21
to js...@googlegroups.com

if this something big I am asking for so I agree to negotiate.

please contact.

Augusto Diniz Lisboa

Jul 14, 2021, 1:53:09 PM7/14/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
That answer is for me?

I'm not looking for private consulting...
I was just explaining why I'm following that topic

AD Rehman

Jul 15, 2021, 10:31:26 AM7/15/21
to js...@googlegroups.com

I managed to make it running from external side... But no voice now or it's one way.. web user side is sending voice only not receiving.

Any advice?

Bill Kervaski

Jul 15, 2021, 10:50:07 AM7/15/21
to js...@googlegroups.com

Focus your efforts on STUN/TURN.  If this is a critical system, don't rely on public STUN/TURN servers, roll your own.

AD Rehman

Jul 15, 2021, 12:54:21 PM7/15/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
Yes this is critical, we made our own coturn server... But after 30 seconds call get dropped.. it seems in this case asterisk doing something wrong... It say due to no rtp activity or something.

By the way... While being on public IP. Like if we run client on mobile data directly.it works fine..

Now situation is even more confusing.

Bill Kervaski

Jul 15, 2021, 1:11:01 PM7/15/21
to js...@googlegroups.com

AD Rehman

Jul 27, 2021, 3:50:33 AM7/27/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
Friends, we managed to make all outgoing calls working in every complex networking scenario so far we faced.

Thanks for all your help and support.

Regards,
ADDY