JSSIP Fail over behaviour

Nouman Ansari

Feb 9, 2022, 6:39:33 AM2/9/22
to JsSIP
Hi All,

Can someone please confirm whats the standard JSSIP failover behaviour between two endpoints? I believe the default limit is between 0-30 seconds. We performed two sets of tests where we noticed our client is switching between primary and secondary endpoints with different intervals:

Test 1 Intervals

2s
2s
2s
2s
10s
30s
30s
30s

Test 2 Intervals

2 x 2s

2 x 6s

1 x 7s

1 x 27s

1 x 30s

1 x 30s

Generic Failover Message
renderer.prod.js:8 JsSIP:WebSocketInterface WebSocket wss://[endpoint ]:443/sig closed +23s
renderer.prod.js:8 JsSIP:WebSocketInterface WebSocket abrupt disconnection +0ms
renderer.prod.js:8 JsSIP:Transport reconnection attempt: 8. next connection attempt in 30 seconds +23s

Any help in the right direction will be appreciated.
PS I'm not a devloper.

Many Thanks
Nomi

José Luis Millán